Skip to content

Legalisation and minor translation

The Embassy can only legalize the stamp and signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. The document that is to be verified cannot be older than 3 months.

For more information regarding legalization in Denmark please go to

Legalisation of Danish drivers license.

Remember to get an Apostille at the MFA legalizations office in Copenhagen before travelling to Ethiopia.


The Embassy can also assist in minor translations of driving licenses and Danish certificates, e.g birth and marriage certificates. For the minor translations the original documents need to be presented to the Embassy. Information about fees can be found under Consular Fees.



Asiatisk Plads 2

1448 København K

Tlf.: 3392 1233